-
February 18th, 2003, 04:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi there... as u all no itsuki's one crazy lil girl... recently... i haf been hooked on ebay manga shopping... (hahaha I know...) i've been buying SO much yaoi/shounen ai manga from there... but its SOOOO cheap.. i can't resist... I spend no more than $2 on them... + the shipping... the stupid thing is, i can't read japanese..n like 99% of them are in japanese... its quite sad that i can only flip thru the stupid pages n look at the pictures... My recent purchase is this stupid sensei imitation from clamp... ew.. n its not even yaoi... i just thought it was yaoi because the girl was really flat and boy looking... stupid stupid me... neway, just wanna share this sad sad story wif ya'll
-
February 20th, 2003, 12:21 AM
#2
Inactive Member
ho, the girl have a teddy bears in her arms and all? I like what I like or daisuke something... can't remember... but anyway, maybe you could scan what you got and ask someone to translate it? ^^;;
-
February 21st, 2003, 05:27 AM
#3
Inactive Member
yue, are u saying "yue"'ll do it for me? hahaha corny pun...
-
February 22nd, 2003, 09:30 PM
#4
Inactive Member
my my, what a good 4-am-type humour ^^;;; lol
for the translation. er.. if you're lucky, I could try some of their crys, but that's about it X___X ( that's what happen when you read too much yaoi un japenese, you only knows how to translates theirs screams XD!)
but, but even if I can't translate them, could we see them? ^____^
-
February 23rd, 2003, 01:38 AM
#5
Inactive Member
i actually work with a shoujo scan group...so i m convincing them to help me translate the mangas.. but the other members are still kinda iffy so we'll see
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks